Mobilehotel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
»  Why Children’s
This is where you want to complain about a member thaat doing something shouldn't be doing or other staff member Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:51 am by KaelaSwamback

» [SUGGESTION] Forums&Website&DCRs
This is where you want to complain about a member thaat doing something shouldn't be doing or other staff member Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:18 pm by Dimitri

» Xezy is back!
This is where you want to complain about a member thaat doing something shouldn't be doing or other staff member Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:52 am by Dimitri

» iFusion - - - Shockwave Habbo Coder
This is where you want to complain about a member thaat doing something shouldn't be doing or other staff member Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:49 pm by iFusion

» l4d video. Worst case Scenario
This is where you want to complain about a member thaat doing something shouldn't be doing or other staff member Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:52 pm by Dimitri

» What server are we using? And I'll verify if script-proof
This is where you want to complain about a member thaat doing something shouldn't be doing or other staff member Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:01 pm by iFusion

» *Official* Habbo Big Brother (Comp)
This is where you want to complain about a member thaat doing something shouldn't be doing or other staff member Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:37 pm by achickychickyboomboom

» Braces Hotel Quick Image!
This is where you want to complain about a member thaat doing something shouldn't be doing or other staff member Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:03 pm by Dimitri

» Sigs and stuff
This is where you want to complain about a member thaat doing something shouldn't be doing or other staff member Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:04 pm by Dimitri

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

This is where you want to complain about a member thaat doing something shouldn't be doing or other staff member

5 posters

Go down

This is where you want to complain about a member thaat doing something shouldn't be doing or other staff member Empty This is where you want to complain about a member thaat doing something shouldn't be doing or other staff member

Post  travis Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:19 am

Okay, this is where you complain to the owners or admins about other member is doing something shouldn't be doing or wont leave you alone. You can also complain about a staff member abusing his rights or is not following the rules.

Anything you want complain about goes here!

habbo username--

Why you complaining about it--

What did the person do--

What you think we should do about it?--

Now all you got to do is message this to one of the staff members and we will deal with the problem.

We will tell the member or staff who ever it is to stop and if they still don't stop we will deal with the problem other way.

Thank you for your time.

From the hotel Co-Owner,

Travis

travis
Admin

Back to top Go down

This is where you want to complain about a member thaat doing something shouldn't be doing or other staff member Empty TAYLATIGER!

Post  kewl-kid Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:20 pm

she has been making announcements and kicking us from our own rooms to benafit her

please do somthing before she srtarts on my rooms

kewl-kid

Back to top Go down

This is where you want to complain about a member thaat doing something shouldn't be doing or other staff member Empty Re: This is where you want to complain about a member thaat doing something shouldn't be doing or other staff member

Post  travis Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:26 pm

kewl-kid wrote:she has been making announcements and kicking us from our own rooms to benafit her

please do somthing before she srtarts on my rooms

okay but we need some proof that she doing it though and there was a forum i need you to fill out

travis
Admin

Back to top Go down

This is where you want to complain about a member thaat doing something shouldn't be doing or other staff member Empty Re: This is where you want to complain about a member thaat doing something shouldn't be doing or other staff member

Post  Dimitri Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:00 pm

Do we need to use the layout for it? Typically, most situations are rather diffrerent in their own way.
Dimitri
Dimitri

Back to top Go down

This is where you want to complain about a member thaat doing something shouldn't be doing or other staff member Empty well

Post  travis Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:01 am

Well don't have too

travis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Joker Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:09 am

Basically, let me start..
Well, i wrote something on my motto.
It goes like " Your future moderator! (star) ".
But Dacosta came to me and asked me to change the motto.
Is it wrong to put that in the motto?
If it is, then i'm sorry Dacosta, for being inconsiderate.

Last edited by Joker on Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:11 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Font too small)

Joker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jake [W] Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:04 am

Well, i wrote something on my motto.
It goes like " Your future moderator! (star) ".
But Dacosta came to me and asked me to change the motto.
Is it wrong to put that in the motto?
If it is, then i'm sorry Dacosta, for being inconsiderate.

No, it is not wrong. But it is wrong f you put your motto like "Moderator of MobileHotel", "Moderator of the Hotel", "Owner of the Hotel", or any other that mentions you are one or you own the hotel while you actually don't.
Your motto only says that you're working hard to get a job as a moderator, or just wanting to be one. It does not mean that you are one and faking. So, you're okay. Forgive Dacosta, he may get the wrong idea of what it meant. If he still says that it is wrong, please tell me, and I'll explain it. Or show him what I wrote in this post.

-Jake.
Jake [W]
Jake [W]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down