Mobilehotel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
»  Why Children’s
Staff Promotions/Staff Assignments/Problems < Staff Read ! Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:51 am by KaelaSwamback

» [SUGGESTION] Forums&Website&DCRs
Staff Promotions/Staff Assignments/Problems < Staff Read ! Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:18 pm by Dimitri

» Xezy is back!
Staff Promotions/Staff Assignments/Problems < Staff Read ! Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:52 am by Dimitri

» iFusion - - - Shockwave Habbo Coder
Staff Promotions/Staff Assignments/Problems < Staff Read ! Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:49 pm by iFusion

» l4d video. Worst case Scenario
Staff Promotions/Staff Assignments/Problems < Staff Read ! Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:52 pm by Dimitri

» What server are we using? And I'll verify if script-proof
Staff Promotions/Staff Assignments/Problems < Staff Read ! Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:01 pm by iFusion

» *Official* Habbo Big Brother (Comp)
Staff Promotions/Staff Assignments/Problems < Staff Read ! Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:37 pm by achickychickyboomboom

» Braces Hotel Quick Image!
Staff Promotions/Staff Assignments/Problems < Staff Read ! Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:03 pm by Dimitri

» Sigs and stuff
Staff Promotions/Staff Assignments/Problems < Staff Read ! Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:04 pm by Dimitri

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Staff Promotions/Staff Assignments/Problems < Staff Read !

+2
Jake [W]
Lindsey
6 posters

Go down

Staff Promotions/Staff Assignments/Problems < Staff Read ! Empty Staff Promotions/Staff Assignments/Problems < Staff Read !

Post  Lindsey Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:40 pm

Well, now more then ever i need the Staff to pick up there plate and eat more, ahaaaa i mean, i need the staff to try and help me more with the begging people,

as you may all know, i've not been on the hotel often. the reason is because of the people when i sign in say LINDSEY LINDSEY LINDSEY and ask me for things, to fix things and all that. its well irritating at times, so thats the reason why i'm not on so often, so soon enough i'm gonna sign people certain jobs, so i can get onto the hotel without people saying Lindsey Lindsey i need this, and i can enjoy having a hotel and not think of it as a job i need to do. well, im sorry if im not online to do your problem or what not,

an example of a job i've signed, was apps to travis. he does a great job, doing all the apps. putting them on the staff list and then putting there rank on the hotel, which is fantastic! <3 ty travis. but i have many more jobs Mods + will have to do, and that means more promotions!!! so get ready for it Wink and please stay active on the hotel and forum. tyvm <3

xoxox Lindsey
Lindsey
Lindsey
Admin

http://www.braceshotel.tk

Back to top Go down

Staff Promotions/Staff Assignments/Problems < Staff Read ! Empty Re: Staff Promotions/Staff Assignments/Problems < Staff Read !

Post  Jake [W] Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:28 pm

Ahah, I'll try to help more Razz . Oh and about Travis, he's really good! I think he deserves the spot of 'Head of Administrators'. He'd be perfect for the job! But it's just my idea. Smile . And to the people who needs help, please, don'tjust ask Lindsey, because she has heard a lot of people needing her. But you could've asked the Moderators or Administrators for guidance! So don't just rely on Lindsey! She's also busy ya know? Smile
Just fire away, and we'll try to help you guys Very Happy

- MOD-Jake. Very Happy
Jake [W]
Jake [W]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Staff Promotions/Staff Assignments/Problems < Staff Read ! Empty Your welcome lindsey!

Post  travis Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:03 pm

Your very welcome lindsey i love to help and i hope you happy about this forums i made you! Smile and yea i try my best good at the job!

~Admin travis

travis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Staff Promotions/Staff Assignments/Problems < Staff Read ! Empty Re: Staff Promotions/Staff Assignments/Problems < Staff Read !

Post  Lindsey Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:19 pm

Thanks Jake for that, we really need the tell people. that even tho im the owner, they dont always need to ask me.. like some times im fine, but when i come on and get 6 ppl talking to me, its well annoying, at times, and i cant help everyone at once. im thinking off spots people would be good at and that, and im firing unactive ppl and blah, so im well busy at times.

And Travis, im very pleased on the work you have been doing latly, it has been great and all that...

soon, im gonna do a forum of staff reports, about how they can approve there job, and yeh. ;D and ill need mods + admins to help me on that, so get ready ;D and look out for the staff and see how they are doing. since i cant be everywhere at once
Lindsey
Lindsey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jake [W] Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:26 pm

Your welcome Very Happy
Okays, we'll be waiting for that forum of the staff reports. Razz
Jake [W]
Jake [W]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Staff Promotions/Staff Assignments/Problems < Staff Read ! Empty yea

Post  travis Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:38 pm

Yup we will wait for it!@

travis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lindsey Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:17 pm

All i have to ask for u 2, is too look at all the staff, and junk. and check how there doing, if there abusing the rights. and blah, because yeh, im gonna do it as the layout is :

Name of staff: [bracesname]

Report[Lindsey]: ..... my stuff

Report[travis, and brandon, and jake. and blah,]:

So that they know what there doing good and all,

and i will need all the staff to have a staff forum account...
Lindsey
Lindsey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jake [W] Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:30 am

Ah, okays, we'll make sure to be ready to make those reports Very Happy

and i will need all the staff to have a staff forum account...
That, me and travis can help with. But they sometimes won't listen or go to the forum link, maybe afraid if it's a spam link or something.
But anyways, we won't give up! Very Happy
And also maybe they didn't notice the link that was on the main page of the hotel.
Maybe you should put a link at the hotel's loader to the forums, maybe that would help, since everyone just mainly clicks the only two links, the Staff Apps link and the Loader link.
Jake [W]
Jake [W]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lindsey Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:13 pm

idk, ill try.. ;D
Lindsey
Lindsey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jake [W] Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:15 pm

haha, okays Razz
Jake [W]
Jake [W]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimitri Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:02 pm

What can I do?
Dimitri
Dimitri

Back to top Go down

Staff Promotions/Staff Assignments/Problems < Staff Read ! Empty for now

Post  travis Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:10 pm

Dimitri wrote:What can I do?

For now we don't know yet and just wait till lindsey thinks of something to do thank you!

~Admin Travis

travis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimitri Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:11 pm

I've been idle for days man.
Dimitri
Dimitri

Back to top Go down

Staff Promotions/Staff Assignments/Problems < Staff Read ! Empty i guess its okay

Post  travis Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:12 pm

Dimitri wrote:I've been idle for days man.

its okay dimitri

travis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lindsey Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:44 pm

Dimitri i guess you can try and get everyone on the hotel to sign up to the forum, and post ;D it would be fantastic
Lindsey
Lindsey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  alyaqis Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:04 pm

Yeah , and then we beat each other for whos the highest post Very Happy
alyaqis
alyaqis

http://profile.myspace.com/480758798

Back to top Go down

Post  Lindsey Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:18 am

ahaa yeh, i beat jake in ours ;D 177-155 i think it was ;D
Lindsey
Lindsey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:34 pm

I tottally agree with jake that trav should be head admin.... he is amazing at what he does and he has bine here scince day 1!

Chris

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimitri Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:48 pm

Chris wrote:I tottally agree with jake that trav should be head admin.... he is amazing at what he does and he has bine here scince day 1!

He already is one.
Dimitri
Dimitri

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:14 pm

ya lol i just noticed that an hour ago Razz

Chris

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimitri Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:09 pm

travis wrote:

~Admin Travis

Your only post that has been signed with that..
Dimitri
Dimitri

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down