Mobilehotel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
»  Why Children’s
Preview of Mobilehotel's photograph. Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:51 am by KaelaSwamback

» [SUGGESTION] Forums&Website&DCRs
Preview of Mobilehotel's photograph. Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:18 pm by Dimitri

» Xezy is back!
Preview of Mobilehotel's photograph. Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:52 am by Dimitri

» iFusion - - - Shockwave Habbo Coder
Preview of Mobilehotel's photograph. Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:49 pm by iFusion

» l4d video. Worst case Scenario
Preview of Mobilehotel's photograph. Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:52 pm by Dimitri

» What server are we using? And I'll verify if script-proof
Preview of Mobilehotel's photograph. Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:01 pm by iFusion

» *Official* Habbo Big Brother (Comp)
Preview of Mobilehotel's photograph. Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:37 pm by achickychickyboomboom

» Braces Hotel Quick Image!
Preview of Mobilehotel's photograph. Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:03 pm by Dimitri

» Sigs and stuff
Preview of Mobilehotel's photograph. Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:04 pm by Dimitri

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Preview of Mobilehotel's photograph.

2 posters

Go down

Preview of Mobilehotel's photograph. Empty Preview of Mobilehotel's photograph.

Post  Jake [W] Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:50 pm

Yes, it's not quite done yet, still need to add some stuff like furniture and so in this picture. For those who wants to be in the picture, please leave a comment and meet me in the hotel when I'm online. Smile

Preview of Mobilehotel's photograph. Previe10

Do let me know if you have some ideas on what to add in this picture too, it would be very much appreciated. Smile

Thank you for the mobilers that offered to be in this picture, and have a good day.

-Jake.
Jake [W]
Jake [W]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Preview of Mobilehotel's photograph. Empty Re: Preview of Mobilehotel's photograph.

Post  Dimitri Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:44 am

NEVER UNDER ANY CIRUMSTANCES DO YOU EDIT A PHOTO IF IT'S GOING TO BE CONSIDER A PHOTOGRAPH. IT CHALLENGES YOUR INTEGRITY, AND SUCH THINGS CAN BE CONSIDERED "PROPAGANDA" DO NOT DO IT.
Dimitri
Dimitri

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum