Mobilehotel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
»  Why Children’s
L4D2 or AC2? Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:51 am by KaelaSwamback

» [SUGGESTION] Forums&Website&DCRs
L4D2 or AC2? Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:18 pm by Dimitri

» Xezy is back!
L4D2 or AC2? Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:52 am by Dimitri

» iFusion - - - Shockwave Habbo Coder
L4D2 or AC2? Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:49 pm by iFusion

» l4d video. Worst case Scenario
L4D2 or AC2? Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:52 pm by Dimitri

» What server are we using? And I'll verify if script-proof
L4D2 or AC2? Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:01 pm by iFusion

» *Official* Habbo Big Brother (Comp)
L4D2 or AC2? Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:37 pm by achickychickyboomboom

» Braces Hotel Quick Image!
L4D2 or AC2? Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:03 pm by Dimitri

» Sigs and stuff
L4D2 or AC2? Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:04 pm by Dimitri

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

L4D2 or AC2?

4 posters

Go down

Left 4 Dead 2 or Assassins Creed 2?

L4D2 or AC2? I_vote_lcap75%L4D2 or AC2? I_vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]
L4D2 or AC2? I_vote_lcap25%L4D2 or AC2? I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 4

L4D2 or AC2? Empty L4D2 or AC2?

Post  XeZaM Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:05 am

So... What do you think?
Since I seem to be the first one online to the hotel today I though that I might upload this while waiting for the hotel to open...

Left 4 Dead 2 (L4D2) is a zombie killing game where you can choose between up to seven gamemodes (if I remember it right) you can also play as the special infected and try to kill the four survivors who will try to get from one safe room to another.

Assassins Creed 2 (AC2) is what you can hear by the name an assassination game where you follow the story 'til the end of it and then play around or just starts to play around in the middle of the game. (like I did)
Most of the weapons in AC2 is based on what should be Leonardo Da Vincis inventions IRL, but about that I do not know more...

If you haven't playyed one or any of the game(s) then just vote for the one wich sounds the most interesting Smile
XeZaM
XeZaM

http://xezamhotel.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

L4D2 or AC2? Empty i say assassin creed 2!

Post  travis Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:14 pm

I might get that game assassin creed 2 for christmas i hope i do! =D

travis
Admin

Back to top Go down

L4D2 or AC2? Empty Re: L4D2 or AC2?

Post  Dimitri Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:40 am

L4D, is probably one of the best zombie FPSes ever. Infact, it uses an award winning engine called 'Source' which is Great in physics. It also used an intense shading system like TF2, yet a bit more realistic. It's based off of Counterstrike (It won like over 20 game of the years rewards) and Half-life's (The whole series won like 60+ of awards.) pretty much.

L4D2 is a total blast, the limb dismemberment system is fun to watch (If you shoot a zombie in the shoulder expect his whole arm to be torn off) The Characters tend to get in really intresting conversations also. There's about 3 times as much weapons there is in the original L4d, it can actually be outfitted with modifications like a laser sight, or a grip. But if you want wep modifications go to MW2.

L4D also has a pretty big Modding community too. You can make your own 'episodes' as in maps and stuff using L4D authorizing tools. It's very easy, and you can also change skins for characters also.

L4D2 pwns the crap out of AC2.
Dimitri
Dimitri

Back to top Go down

L4D2 or AC2? Empty Re: i say assasins creed 2!

Post  XeZaM Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:41 am

travis wrote:I might get that game assassin creed 2 for christmas i hope i do! =D

I might get it for christmas aswell ^^
XeZaM
XeZaM

http://xezamhotel.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Joker Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:24 am

Dimitri wrote:L4D, is probably one of the best zombie FPSes ever. Infact, it uses an award winning engine called 'Source' which is Great in physics. It also used an intense shading system like TF2, yet a bit more realistic. It's based off of Counterstrike (It won like over 20 game of the years rewards) and Half-life's (The whole series won like 60+ of awards.) pretty much.

L4D2 is a total blast, the limb dismemberment system is fun to watch (If you shoot a zombie in the shoulder expect his whole arm to be torn off) The Characters tend to get in really intresting conversations also. There's about 3 times as much weapons there is in the original L4d, it can actually be outfitted with modifications like a laser sight, or a grip. But if you want wep modifications go to MW2.

L4D also has a pretty big Modding community too. You can make your own 'episodes' as in maps and stuff using L4D authorizing tools. It's very easy, and you can also change skins for characters also.

L4D2 pwns the crap out of AC2.

I have to agree with Dimitri.
L4D2 does pwn the crap out of AC2.
Shooting games are better than RPG games.
RPG games tend to get boring if you don't know how to play it.
Unless if you're a master of RPG, then it won't be a problem, true?

Joker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum