Mobilehotel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
»  Why Children’s
Photoshopers, artists, and art lovers? Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:51 am by KaelaSwamback

» [SUGGESTION] Forums&Website&DCRs
Photoshopers, artists, and art lovers? Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:18 pm by Dimitri

» Xezy is back!
Photoshopers, artists, and art lovers? Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:52 am by Dimitri

» iFusion - - - Shockwave Habbo Coder
Photoshopers, artists, and art lovers? Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:49 pm by iFusion

» l4d video. Worst case Scenario
Photoshopers, artists, and art lovers? Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:52 pm by Dimitri

» What server are we using? And I'll verify if script-proof
Photoshopers, artists, and art lovers? Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:01 pm by iFusion

» *Official* Habbo Big Brother (Comp)
Photoshopers, artists, and art lovers? Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:37 pm by achickychickyboomboom

» Braces Hotel Quick Image!
Photoshopers, artists, and art lovers? Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:03 pm by Dimitri

» Sigs and stuff
Photoshopers, artists, and art lovers? Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:04 pm by Dimitri

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Photoshopers, artists, and art lovers?

2 posters

Go down

Photoshopers, artists, and art lovers? Empty Photoshopers, artists, and art lovers?

Post  Jake [W] Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:18 pm

Heh, just posting a quick threat, so yeah, anyone here that's good in Adobe Photoshop?
I have Photoshop CS4 Extended, but not that good with it at the moment. I could use some tips, or maybe I could share some of my own tips :3 .

I have some new art posted at my other page, so feel free to look if you want to. Very Happy
There's loads of stuff there, my sketches, colored work, and etc.

I'm thinking of designing a banner or something for Mobilehotel, but I don't have any ideas yet. Razz

So yeah, if you have any tips to ask, or to give, please do share! ^^

And by the way, if anyone asked, the 'W' word is my initial. Smile

-Jake.
Jake [W]
Jake [W]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Photoshopers, artists, and art lovers? Empty Re: Photoshopers, artists, and art lovers?

Post  Dimitri Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:17 am

Photoshopers, artists, and art lovers? 10-1710

Meet the scout. one of my fave team fortress 2 chars.

Photoshopers, artists, and art lovers? Dimitr10

Made a ph back ground by using image plastic on a blank canvas, gaussian blured it and I did a lot of effects. I cropped the scout made him two shaded (Like fidel castros portraits and che's if you know anything about history, then lol at this reference) I gaussian blured him also, and 'ctrl+u' his layer. I ticked colorize and changed his hue and saturation therefore there is that small bits of red on him. For my name, I simply used 'Terminate', and made it have a medium outline, I made some specs of the white transparent to make it look better with the red background.
Dimitri
Dimitri

Back to top Go down

Photoshopers, artists, and art lovers? Empty Re: Photoshopers, artists, and art lovers?

Post  Dimitri Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:38 am

How to add in fonts. Most folks like to distinguish their pictures adding in fonts, usually fonts rather obsecure and rather cool.

Speaking of these fonts, Half Life 2 is on of my favorite video games, and they have a cool font. Not exactly letters but something like this.

Photoshopers, artists, and art lovers? Dimitr10

As you can see, this is the font file itself (I paid over 200 bucks for virual DJ. Dumb thing thinks I'm a pirate now.)

Now, since you know the font location it's time go for the font folder. Copy and paste the font file itself. (Highlight it, then 'Ctrl + C')

The font folder is in....

The C Drive -> Windows (the folder) -> Fonts.

Once you're in the font folder itself, click edit on the top and hit paste.

Photoshopers, artists, and art lovers? Dimitr11

1. The Font Folder location.

2. Edit, then look for the paste button.

Photoshopers, artists, and art lovers? Donetu10

When pasted you should see your file. It should be available for selection when on Photoshop.
Dimitri
Dimitri

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum