Mobilehotel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
»  Why Children’s
What have you been doing when the hotel's off? Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:51 am by KaelaSwamback

» [SUGGESTION] Forums&Website&DCRs
What have you been doing when the hotel's off? Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:18 pm by Dimitri

» Xezy is back!
What have you been doing when the hotel's off? Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:52 am by Dimitri

» iFusion - - - Shockwave Habbo Coder
What have you been doing when the hotel's off? Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:49 pm by iFusion

» l4d video. Worst case Scenario
What have you been doing when the hotel's off? Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:52 pm by Dimitri

» What server are we using? And I'll verify if script-proof
What have you been doing when the hotel's off? Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:01 pm by iFusion

» *Official* Habbo Big Brother (Comp)
What have you been doing when the hotel's off? Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:37 pm by achickychickyboomboom

» Braces Hotel Quick Image!
What have you been doing when the hotel's off? Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:03 pm by Dimitri

» Sigs and stuff
What have you been doing when the hotel's off? Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:04 pm by Dimitri

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

What have you been doing when the hotel's off?

2 posters

Go down

What have you been doing when the hotel's off? Empty What have you been doing when the hotel's off?

Post  Jake [W] Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:46 pm

I know the hotel is offline for quite a bit long.. but we still could chat here, right? ^.^
So yeah, what have you guys been doing since the hotel isn't online?

I only played Second Life, went out and did my daily life schedules.
Mostly chatting with friends and fur friends though.
Yep.. nothing interesting. geek
Jake [W]
Jake [W]
Admin

Back to top Go down

What have you been doing when the hotel's off? Empty Re: What have you been doing when the hotel's off?

Post  Dimitri Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:29 pm

This is a private server discussion fourms damn it, not some place just to talk about men in long pants and look at them speak about the weather.
Dimitri
Dimitri

Back to top Go down

What have you been doing when the hotel's off? Empty Re: What have you been doing when the hotel's off?

Post  Jake [W] Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:49 am

It's still is a bit of a chit chat. Well you didn't need to be that rude. And by the way, I didn't even start talking about 'men in long pants and look at them speak about the weather'. Look at Lindsey's post on What are your plans for the next couple of days?. It didn't even discuss anything about the retro. Just an ordinary chit chat. The Chit Chat section even said 'Discuss anything which doesn't quite fit anywhere else'.
Jake [W]
Jake [W]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimitri Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:56 pm

Reread my post, and probably you'll understand.
Dimitri
Dimitri

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum