Mobilehotel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
»  Why Children’s
sourkeys is not really much the scripter Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:51 am by KaelaSwamback

» [SUGGESTION] Forums&Website&DCRs
sourkeys is not really much the scripter Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:18 pm by Dimitri

» Xezy is back!
sourkeys is not really much the scripter Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:52 am by Dimitri

» iFusion - - - Shockwave Habbo Coder
sourkeys is not really much the scripter Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:49 pm by iFusion

» l4d video. Worst case Scenario
sourkeys is not really much the scripter Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:52 pm by Dimitri

» What server are we using? And I'll verify if script-proof
sourkeys is not really much the scripter Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:01 pm by iFusion

» *Official* Habbo Big Brother (Comp)
sourkeys is not really much the scripter Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:37 pm by achickychickyboomboom

» Braces Hotel Quick Image!
sourkeys is not really much the scripter Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:03 pm by Dimitri

» Sigs and stuff
sourkeys is not really much the scripter Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:04 pm by Dimitri

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

sourkeys is not really much the scripter

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

sourkeys is not really much the scripter Empty sourkeys is not really much the scripter

Post  travis Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:53 pm

I been hearing he only hires people to script for him so i think we should just move the hotel to other site but i think there still problem he still would beable find us cause we all made youtube videos and that only way we can advertising this hotel get more members umm any suggestions get him stop coming here?

travis
Admin

Back to top Go down

sourkeys is not really much the scripter Empty Re: sourkeys is not really much the scripter

Post  Dimitri Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:33 pm

Sourkeys? What's the big deal? He can't even script himself. let the situation tough itself out.
Dimitri
Dimitri

Back to top Go down

sourkeys is not really much the scripter Empty yea but he keeps advertising

Post  travis Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:23 pm

Dimitri wrote:Sourkeys? What's the big deal? He can't even script himself. let the situation tough itself out.

He been advertising a lot he took half our members and tiffany staying at his hotel so she started advertising and he took az and brandon but brandon still with our hotel he just goes there when hotel offline

travis
Admin

Back to top Go down

sourkeys is not really much the scripter Empty Re: sourkeys is not really much the scripter

Post  Dimitri Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:22 pm

Woah. I'll see what I can do.
Dimitri
Dimitri

Back to top Go down

sourkeys is not really much the scripter Empty k

Post  travis Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:13 pm

yea and okay well brandon wants his hotel to be script X3

travis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimitri Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:17 pm

Er, lets discuss this in the admin-only section.
Dimitri
Dimitri

Back to top Go down

Post  Jake [W] Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:38 pm

Step up and fight back, while trying to find away to block him out of the hotel's sight.
Hmm, I wonder, what if we put a password for the hotel's website?
But then it's a lot of work, I suppose.
I'm stepping up, I banned him for 6 hours two times already, I ain't that scared.
Plus, the hotel's not always on, so he couldn't damage anything at all.
And, if he really does "know" how to script, he should be able to script the hotel or the chatbox or even the site in a snap of a finger.
I'm, saying that he's a hoax, a liar, or any words that describes it.
And I'm also suggesting that we should script his hotel back, showing him not to mess with us anymore.
So Dimitri, are you gonna script his hotel?
If you do, I'd like to join, I'd love to see his face when he really knows how it feels to have people scripting his hotel :/ .
We're getting less people playing braceshotel every second he advertises.
Not only Sourkeys, but also someone else too.
So I'm asking travis, I do have the right to ban people that advertises, yes?
If I do so, I'd like to do that job, since the hotel's gonna be away for the while, I'm gonna take care of the chatbox first instead.
Jake [W]
Jake [W]
Admin

Back to top Go down

sourkeys is not really much the scripter Empty you do

Post  travis Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:07 pm

Jake wrote:Step up and fight back, while trying to find away to block him out of the hotel's sight.
Hmm, I wonder, what if we put a password for the hotel's website?
But then it's a lot of work, I suppose.
I'm stepping up, I banned him for 6 hours two times already, I ain't that scared.
Plus, the hotel's not always on, so he couldn't damage anything at all.
And, if he really does "know" how to script, he should be able to script the hotel or the chatbox or even the site in a snap of a finger.
I'm, saying that he's a hoax, a liar, or any words that describes it.
And I'm also suggesting that we should script his hotel back, showing him not to mess with us anymore.
So Dimitri, are you gonna script his hotel?
If you do, I'd like to join, I'd love to see his face when he really knows how it feels to have people scripting his hotel :/ .
We're getting less people playing braceshotel every second he advertises.
Not only Sourkeys, but also someone else too.
So I'm asking travis, I do have the right to ban people that advertises, yes?
If I do so, I'd like to do that job, since the hotel's gonna be away for the while, I'm gonna take care of the chatbox first instead.

mods and admins have right to ban people for advertising but becareful some of them are master scripters that advertise but chatbox really much not worth scripting and the scripting program they use is only for habbo retros or sometimes even for the real habbo site but sinice they patch it they been targeting retros now most of the time but yes i have the scripting program but i still trying learn how use it brandon ask me to script it but still trying figure it out XD but oh well and i wouldn't script this hotel anyway its too awesome with awesome people on it Smile i love this hotel! but mean time we have to deal with him the whole tire day of everyday im geting sick of this game with him he use to be my freind but now he jsut freaking geting annoy cause i knew him from a other hotel we use to be buds trying help each other out when the owner kept trying fire me he always backed me up sinice he was co owner then he went off made his own hotel i guess now and he seems not remember me at all and i feell like its my fault long ago before i change my name he ask me if there any good hotels i told him this he use to play this hotel lot but ever sinice hotel been down lot times he been geting sick of it and now he wants to mess it up now i feel like its my fault im very sorry! D= and this seems to go on sorry! XD

travis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jake [W] Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:21 pm

mods and admins have right to ban people for advertising but becareful some of them are master scripters that advertise but chatbox really much not worth scripting and the scripting program they use is only for habbo retros or sometimes even for the real habbo site but sinice they patch it they been targeting retros now most of the time but yes i have the scripting program but i still trying learn how use it brandon ask me to script it but still trying figure it out XD but oh well and i wouldn't script this hotel anyway its too awesome with awesome people on it Smile i love this hotel! but mean time we have to deal with him the whole tire day of everyday im geting sick of this game with him he use to be my freind but now he jsut freaking geting annoy cause i knew him from a other hotel we use to be buds trying help each other out when the owner kept trying fire me he always backed me up sinice he was co owner then he went off made his own hotel i guess now and he seems not remember me at all and i feell like its my fault long ago before i change my name he ask me if there any good hotels i told him this he use to play this hotel lot but ever sinice hotel been down lot times he been geting sick of it and now he wants to mess it up now i feel like its my fault im very sorry! D= and this seems to go on sorry! XD

It's okay Razz
But we do need to prevent him from destroying the hotel and the hotel's image.
If he does keeps this up, I'm only afraid if there's no more players, so Lindsey will have to shut it down since no one wants to play,
but that's not gonna happen! ^^
I know we'll work our way through, Very Happy
So yeah, we just need some ideas on how to prevent him from going in braceshotel, driving our players away, and etc.
Note to mods/owners on chatbox, everytime you see sourkeys starting to say bad things about the hotel, or advertising, just ban him. Don't be scared, Very Happy . You guys have a higher rank than that so called sourkeys.

Sourkeys, if you're reading this, I'm gonna say, I'm not scared of banning you, Very Happy . I'll do whatever I like if you keep advertising about your hotel here in braces. So dude, get a life! ^^ .
Jake [W]
Jake [W]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  travis Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:23 pm

Jake wrote:
mods and admins have right to ban people for advertising but becareful some of them are mascripscripters that advertise but chatbox really much not worth scripting and the scripting program they use is only for habbo retros or sometimes even for the real habbo site but sinice they patch it they been targeting retros now most of the time but yes i have the scripting program but i still trying learn how use it brandon ask me to script it but still trying figure it out XD but oh well and i wouldn't script this hotel anyway its too awesome with awesome people on it Smile i love this hotel! but mean time we have to deal with him the whole tire day of everyday im geting sick of this game with him he use to be my freind but now he jsut freaking geting annoy cause i knew him from a other hotel we use to be buds trying help each other out when the owner kept trying fire me he always backed me up sinice he was co owner then he went off made his own hotel i guess now and he seems not remember me at all and i feell like its my fault long ago before i change my name he ask me if there any good hotels i told him this he use to play this hotel lot but ever sinice hotel been down lot times he been geting sick of it and now he wants to mess it up now i feel like its my fault im very sorry! D= and this seems to go on sorry! XD

It's okay Razz
But we do need to prevent him from destroying the hotel and the hotel's image.
If he does keeps this up, I'm only afraid if there's no more players, so Lindsey will have to shut it down since no one wants to play,
but that's not gonna happen! ^^
I know we'll work our way through, Very Happy
So yeah, we just need some ideas on how to prevent him from going in braceshotel, driving our players away, and etc.
Note to mods/owners on chatbox, everytime you see sourkeys starting to say bad things about the hotel, or advertising, just ban him. Don't be scared, Very Happy . You guys have a higher rank than that so called sourkeys.

Sourkeys, if you're reading this, I'm gonna say, I'm not scared of banning you, Very Happy . I'll do whatever I like if you keep advertising about your hotel here in braces. So dude, get a life! ^^ .

Yes but owner on chatbox can ban him forever so he can never be unban until a mod or a other owner unbans him on chatbox but lindsey mainly always unbans people on chatbox >.<

travis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jake [W] Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:31 pm

Yes but owner on chatbox can ban him forever so he can never be unban until a mod or a other owner unbans him on chatbox but lindsey mainly always unbans people on chatbox >.<

Yeah I know, she feels guilty when she bans people, or when she sees people banned.
I do too, but sometimes I don't, moreover I 100% don't if the one I'm banning is a evil scripter/hacker (Read it carefully, I don't ban good scripters like you, Dimitri. XD)
So what I'm saying is that, don't ban him forever, just ban him 6 hours, he comes back, ban. We'll do this until he finally gives up. That's just my plan, do you guys have any other ones that are good? ^^
Jake [W]
Jake [W]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  travis Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:18 pm

Jake wrote:
or%0he~ksha)ke know, she feels guilty when she bans people, or when she sees people banned.
I do too, but sometimes I don't, moreover I 100% don't if the one I'm banning is a evil scripter/hacker (Read it carefully, I don't ban good scripters like you, Dimitri. XD)
So what I'm saying is that, don't ban him forever, just ban him 6 hours, he comes back, ban. We'll do this until he finally gives up. That's just my plan, do you guys have any other ones that are good? ^^

if he sees he ban forever and keeps on everyday see if they finaly unban him he finaly just give up :3 cause then once sees we keep baning him he try get on when we not on and when we get on he just leave and come back see if we not on

travis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimitri Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:34 pm

Bravo Jake, You don't know scripters well, You heard of the group HTP? A very famous scripting group, I do believe we were about to put this hotel, No literally THIS hotel on the list. Folks were complaining about the hotel allover hamachi networks. You guys were lucky for only that the person who advertised it own a hotel, and we scripted that. Ak-47 hotel, About the 15th of october last year. They got a DOS attack, just for banning folks on the chatbox. We're mercenaries for hire man. And do we even know Sourkeys? Who knows, He might be one of the greatest scripters that we may ever see, but he has a long fuse. We've been hindering also, We proclaimed we're gonna get custom furni, Where the heck is it? When's the catalog gonna get fixed? When will this thing be actually 24/7? We don't have to rely on fighting back for him to stop, we can at least Revamp this up, so we can keep users. I never choose an allegiance, I just helped out a little.

He's destroying the hotel? He's killing the hotels images? aye...

Last edited by Dimitri on Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dimitri
Dimitri

Back to top Go down

Post  travis Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:23 pm

Dimitri wrote:Bravo Jake, You don't know scripters as well as I do, You heard of the group HTP? A very famous scripting group, I do believe we were about to put this hotel, No literally THIS hotel on the list. Folks were complaining about the hotel allover hamachi networks. You guys were lucky for only that the person who advertised it own a hotel, and we scripted that. Ak-47 hotel, About the 15th of october last year. They got a DOS attack, just for banning folks on the chatbox. We're mercenaries for hire man. And do we even know Sourkeys? Who knows, He might be one of the greatest scripters that we may ever see, but he has a long fuse. We've been hindering also, We proclaimed we're gonna get custom furni, Where the heck is it? When's the catalog gonna get fixed? When will this thing be actually 24/7? We don't have to rely on fighting back for him to stop, we can at least Revamp this up, so we can keep users. I never choose an allegiance, I just helped out a little.

He's destroying the hotel? He's killing the hotels images? aye...
so far sourkey just being annoying so far but the hotel wont be up 24/7 anymore sinice lindsey has school and she might not be on much and not be able fix the stuff right away =/

travis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimitri Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:46 pm

"Excuses Excuses" That's what the whole non-biased user body would say. Do you think we care about The owner's life? No, our lifes are hard also, The hotel proposed, we expect our promises to be fulfilled. I can't blame sourkeys, THIS. IS. DEAD. Folks capitalize off of each other, If a hotel, such as this hinders expect stuff to be worse.
Dimitri
Dimitri

Back to top Go down

Post  travis Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:24 pm

Dimitri wrote:"Excuses Excuses" That's what the whole non-biased user body would say. Do you think we care about The owner's life? No, our lifes are hard also, The hotel proposed, we expect our promises to be fulfilled. I can't blame sourkeys, THIS. IS. DEAD. Folks capitalize off of each other, If a hotel, such as this hinders expect stuff to be worse.

hey she said it be 24/7 over the summer but now she in school its no longer 24/7 she even said so somewhere in the forums but over the summer reason it was not so 24/7 even know pretty much it was but there been lot scripter problems and when she leave she can't leave her computer on all day and other thing is she been hanging with her friends too so don't blame her

travis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimitri Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:55 pm

Is that what you would say to the whole user body?

she can't leave her computer on all day
Then stop saying it's 24/7.

other thing is she been hanging with her friends too so don't blame her
Do you even listen to yourself?
Dimitri
Dimitri

Back to top Go down

sourkeys is not really much the scripter Empty ....

Post  travis Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:29 pm

Dimitri wrote:Is that what you would say to the whole user body?

she can't leave her computer on all day
Then stop saying it's 24/7.

other thing is she been hanging with her friends too so don't blame her
Do you even listen to yourself?

Why you seem to be acting like this now? but really she just pretty much said for the summer all hotels really much say they are 24/7 but they not and not even sourkeys hotel 24/7 as i notice...-.-

travis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimitri Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:08 pm

OK, It's announced that this hotel won't be on much, also, sourkey's hotel isn't 24/7 but it actually has a non-erratic uptime.

Why you seem to be acting like this now?
I'm losing my patience, If the hotel doesn't even go up to the plate, I'm wasting my time then.
Dimitri
Dimitri

Back to top Go down

sourkeys is not really much the scripter Empty umm sourkeys?

Post  royaltymaria Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:56 am

I KNOW A FRIEND WHO CAN SCRIPT BUT I DONT KNOW IF SHE WOULD DO IT HER NAME ON CHATS IS TIFFANY I FORGOT LINK TO HIS HOTEL TO CONTACT HER BUT HER NAME IS TIFFANY
royaltymaria
royaltymaria

http://amandafunplay.piczo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimitri Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:41 pm

royaltymaria wrote:I KNOW A FRIEND WHO CAN SCRIPT

There's so many script-kiddies out there.
Dimitri
Dimitri

Back to top Go down

Post  royaltymaria Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:29 am

Dimitri wrote:

so she better anyway if you think you can script leet me see i need proof
royaltymaria
royaltymaria

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimitri Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:06 pm

Proof? I think you need to read posts more often Smile I'll let the evidence speak for itself.

Oh yeah, ask the owner of HTP, and ask for Grey, and he'll like all "Is he even alive?." HackTracks

Last edited by Dimitri on Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:15 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : H.T.P1 - Grey - Unactive ( maybe replaced ) *...sigh*)
Dimitri
Dimitri

Back to top Go down

Post  travis Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:20 pm

royaltymaria wrote:
Dimitri wrote:

so she better anyway if you think you can script leet me see i need proof

tiffany quit this hotel and went with sourkeys hotel she likes that hotel lot more

travis
Admin

Back to top Go down

sourkeys is not really much the scripter Empty actually

Post  royaltymaria Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:37 am

actually she wanted to script hotel cause they take away her job for no reason but i dont know what happened after that
royaltymaria
royaltymaria

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum