Mobilehotel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
»  Why Children’s
How should we prevent future scripters Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:51 am by KaelaSwamback

» [SUGGESTION] Forums&Website&DCRs
How should we prevent future scripters Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:18 pm by Dimitri

» Xezy is back!
How should we prevent future scripters Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:52 am by Dimitri

» iFusion - - - Shockwave Habbo Coder
How should we prevent future scripters Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:49 pm by iFusion

» l4d video. Worst case Scenario
How should we prevent future scripters Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:52 pm by Dimitri

» What server are we using? And I'll verify if script-proof
How should we prevent future scripters Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:01 pm by iFusion

» *Official* Habbo Big Brother (Comp)
How should we prevent future scripters Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:37 pm by achickychickyboomboom

» Braces Hotel Quick Image!
How should we prevent future scripters Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:03 pm by Dimitri

» Sigs and stuff
How should we prevent future scripters Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:04 pm by Dimitri

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

How should we prevent future scripters

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

How should we prevent future scripters Empty How should we prevent future scripters

Post  Dimitri Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:24 pm

About two weeks ago, A scripting outbreak has happened. the belligerent was a single scripter. He did a great job, he caused panic, and the whole hotel to switch servers, and the whole database for users was deleted. We, on the other hand overreacted. Don't say scripters don't have a life, as I'm a scripter too. As far as I can see, our methods of stopping scripting's terrible.

The scripter was, PukeDukem. I wasn't here to see the whole thing, but I got banned from the hotel. All I knew, he got a very nice session from most of the users' expense, all I knew; The Scripter could've been Chase, A fellow who wanted to know how to portforward but Lindsey didn't tell him how, and he might've scripted the hotel at his own expense. himself. I doubt it. I think it's all an act probably. He claimed to know everyone's pass, and he said he knew how to do that on HRT32, which isn't possible whatsoever. As far as I know, HRT32 had a function where you can hi-jack accounts. You could've literally get in someone's account in a simple click of a button. Since Myrax's(A coder who made the function) formula for that's dead, it doesn't work, for some reason that I cannot sum up.

Second time. PukeDukem strikes again, and for some reason he had some fun playing 'I'm the dummy, no you're the dummy!' this time, he came up with an next alias ShotgunWedding. He tried playing the role of being innocent, but thing is, his Dummy; ShotgunWedding, was at the scene where furniture disappeared. It was leaked all throughout the hotel. Especially with his unusual room name "stuff of all stuff" despite the name apparently the room only had about four teleporters, everyone came in the room immediately the room's name lied to them. Everyone expected their furniture to be there; It wasn't. This time, the belligerent scripter broke out PukeDukem. Everyone in the room was banned. After that, the whole database of users were deleted. The rooms still exist...

How can we prevent this?
Dimitri
Dimitri

Back to top Go down

How should we prevent future scripters Empty Re: How should we prevent future scripters

Post  Lindsey Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:16 pm

I Accually dont know, Sadly. do you have any idea hence your a scripter???, what ways can we prevent them?
Since i have never scripted, and have no clue what a HRT32 is i think its a program,?!??!? am i right, well thats what i think. and accually we have had a scripter named legend. but i became friends with him, so he doesn't script us anymore.
Lindsey
Lindsey
Admin

http://www.braceshotel.tk

Back to top Go down

How should we prevent future scripters Empty Re: How should we prevent future scripters

Post  Jake [W] Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:23 pm

I have some suspects, but I'm still not so sure of it.
I'm not going to say his or her name in this topic or else he/she will get mad and do crazy stuff to the hotel. :/
So yeah, I think we should have a meeting for this, if anyone has any ideas on how to block future scripters.
I meant by BAD scripters, not GOOD scriptors like yourself, Dimitri. Razz
So do you have any ideas yet on how to block em'?
Jake [W]
Jake [W]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimitri Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:23 pm

HRT32's a program it's widely used among scripters. Most of the features are killed on hablog. I say, we migrate everything to Hablog itself. It'll be good, most client injections won't work, and actions will be less destructive. So how about this, Lindsey, I'll give you the hablog server and we test it, if it can REALLY protect the private server.
Dimitri
Dimitri

Back to top Go down

Post  Lindsey Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:15 pm

Dimitri wrote:HRT32's a program it's widely used among scripters. Most of the features are killed on hablog. I say, we migrate everything to Hablog itself. It'll be good, most client injections won't work, and actions will be less destructive. So how about this, Lindsey, I'll give you the hablog server and we test it, if it can REALLY protect the private server.

Well sounds like you know your stuff ;D well ill add u on msn. then u can send a link ;D thanks <3
Lindsey
Lindsey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimitri Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:30 pm

I think it'll just be best If I file transfer it.
Dimitri
Dimitri

Back to top Go down

Post  Lindsey Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:06 pm

Errrm, ill think about it ;D
Lindsey
Lindsey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jake [W] Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:21 am

I just checked about Hablog, and I must say, it looks great, and more secure. Maybe you would want to test it first, see if it works out. If it does, we'll just change to Hablog then, if not, we change back to Debbo. A lot of people recommended to me to use Hablog when I was asking. So I think we might as well give it a try, eh? Very Happy
Jake [W]
Jake [W]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lindsey Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:25 am

Well, im getting it right now, ill test it out, but i always have trouble changing servers, it annoys me..
Lindsey
Lindsey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jake [W] Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:30 am

Okays.
Yeah lol, but at least you download stuff faster than I do Razz .
Skype - 2 hours.
Supposed to be less then 10 minutes. -.-'
Jake [W]
Jake [W]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lindsey Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:55 am

Ahaaa, mine downloaded like less then 2 mins hun ;D ur comp is well slow Wink
Lindsey
Lindsey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jake [W] Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:35 am

Naww, my laptop is fine, just the internet. Razz
Jake [W]
Jake [W]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lindsey Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:08 pm

Well, i got hablog, and i transfered everything.. and now all the furni is gone ! from the rooms ;l
Lindsey
Lindsey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jake [W] Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:10 pm

That's weird. O.o
100! I WIN! XD
Jake [W]
Jake [W]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lindsey Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:15 pm

No sorry hun, im doing it till friday <3
Lindsey
Lindsey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jake [W] Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:21 pm

O.o Friday? It's almost near to friday for me. In 5 more hours.
Jake [W]
Jake [W]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lindsey Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:24 pm

omg really? i still have one more day
Lindsey
Lindsey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jake [W] Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:32 pm

Yeh but friday your time or what time.
Jake [W]
Jake [W]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lindsey Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:33 pm

12am on Friday ;D your time, then ill stop on my timee ;D
Lindsey
Lindsey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jake [W] Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:40 pm

O.o? I don't get it. LOL
Doesn't that make like..
-____-""""
Jake [W]
Jake [W]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lindsey Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:03 pm

errrm, idk... maybe we can do it for like 10 mins or summin.. talk to me on msn, later... and we will do it ;]
Lindsey
Lindsey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jake [W] Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:09 pm

my msn has problems, can't log in O.o.
wait im trying. Razz
Jake [W]
Jake [W]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lindsey Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:21 pm

we are now Hablog ;D hope it stops the scripters
Lindsey
Lindsey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jake [W] Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:29 pm

yeh, i'm sure there'll be less. or no more at all, Very Happy
Jake [W]
Jake [W]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lindsey Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:39 pm

WOOP lets hope so
Lindsey
Lindsey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum